Finding For The Right Option For Your Personal Injury Claim
An unexpected personal injury can change the rest of your life in unimaginable ways. Whether it is a series of endless hospital visits or the distressing news of a loved one’s death, one act of negligence can have a rippling effect. The financial, emotional or physical toll can be immense and for that, you deserve justice. If you, or someone you love, were a victim of a catastrophic injury in the state of Georgia, contact a lawyer at once.
At Guerin Law Firm, LLC, our attorneys are not afraid to face down the insurance companies in court. Let us provide you with the tough representation your injuries deserve.
We Cover A Spectrum Of Injury Cases
From motor vehicle accidents to unsafe premises issues, our practice handles a wide variety of cases.
We can address the following situations and more:
- Car crashes, pedestrian accidents and biking injuries
- Motorcycle wrecks and truck collisions
- Slip and falls, as well as trip-and-fall cases
- Incidents of inadequate lighting that led to injuries
- Insufficient stairway railings or defective stairs
- Police brutality and wrongful death lawsuits
With a deep knowledge of how personal injury cases work, our attorneys know when to do what’s best for you. Trust us to help you navigate your injury dispute today.
Get Fierce Litigators On Your Side Today
While we aim to do what is easiest for you and your family, we won’t just take the first settlement they offer. When you work with us, you get trial attorneys who are fierce litigators. Our aggressive stance puts you in a strong position to obtain maximum compensation.
We serve our clients by providing the following:
- 24 hours a day/seven days a week availability — Any day or night, we have a lawyer on call to answer your questions.
- Home/hospital visits — We want to make your life easier. We understand that you may not be in a condition to come in to see us, so we will come to you!
- Contingency fees — You do not have to put any money down for representation. Our contingency fee agreement means that you will not lose any money, and that we are only paid if we recover money on your behalf.
For our personal injury clients, we offer a free initial consultation. To learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment, call our Macon office at 478-741-0072 today. You may also use our online contact form to send us your inquiries.